Thinking of Denmark Migration? As one of the EU’s 27 member states, Denmark has become a popular destination for migrant workers. Countries in the EU have a considerable labour shortage in skilled areas such as engineering, nurses and teachers. Denmark is one of those countries and they want skilled migrants to fill critical posts.
- Denmark was ranked as “The happiest place in the world” based on the standards of health, welfare and education.
- Denmark is considered to be one of the richest countries in the world
- Abundant job opportunities – shortages in many skilled occupations
- High Salaries – Gross salaries Denmark are higher than in comparison with other EU countries
- English is the corporate language of the business world
- Denmark is the least corrupt country in the world
- Copenhagen, the capital is thought to be the most “liveable” city in the world
- Denmark is ranked as the second most peaceful country in the world with top spot going to Iceland
The Danish Immigration Service (DIS) is responsible for assessing applications for Denmark Visas.