Most nationals are required to apply for a visa to India prior to travel, regardless of the purpose of travel – i.e. business or leisure. India business visas are generally multi-entry and valid for 6 months or 1 year (for some nationals). India business visas are for individuals who will be doing business in India such as sales, attending conferences and meetings or establishing contacts on behalf of a company outside of India. As registered agents we are able to lodge your passports and receive them back with the required tourist visa for India in 2-3 working days.
*Please provide a pre-paid special delivery envelope for the return of your documents or add £10.00 to your service fee.
**Please note that the gov’t fees applicable to British passport holders is £117.20. Holders of other passports will be required to pay a different gov’t fee.
In order to satisfy the general requirements for a India business visa, you will need to provide:
- Identity - a passport at which is valid for at least 6 months and has at least two blank pages in which the official can affix the visa sticker
- Photographs - 2 identical photos which need to be 50mm x 50mm. Please note that this is bigger than a regular size UK passport size photo so please ensure you obtain the correct size
- Invitation - letter of invitation to see an company in India will be required if you intend to do business deals. If you require such services Talk Migration are in a position to help applicants
- Funds - In some cases it may also be required to submit documentation to show that you have the required level of funds to support your business trip to India
- Decleration - If are working for a UK employer then it is important to provide a decleration from them if they have arranged for your business trip
- Non-UK nationals - if you have resided in the UK 2+ years please provide proof of residency (i.e. tenancy agreement, council tax or utility bill) or if you have resided in the UK for less than 2 year please fill in the following additional form
*Please note that certain professions and/or nationalities may require further documents, which we would advise you of when you make use of our service.
Did you know…
75% of ‘DIY’ visa applications fail on simple oversights or omissions. Save yourself re-application fees and use an experienced firm like us to hand the process and get your visa the first time every time. Do you have the time to wait in a queue to arrange your visa for India? Let us do it for you.